Billetron Fuel System – Two Stroke
- Billet construction
- Improved bore/bell design significantly improves bottom end and throttle response
- Left handed choke
- Improved fit due to shorter overall length and height
- Finer metering rod adjustment
- Fuel bowl drain
- Sprung needle and seat improves sealing
- Left hand horizontal power jet screw
- 100% clear float bowl
- OEM throttle cable compatibility (most applications). Lectron cables also work
- Optional easy Tuning Kit – $40 (Includes metering rod adjustment tool and two billet thumb screws for the top cover)
Why a Lectron Carb?
Do you ride elevation? Does you bike just not run right, sometimes? Maybe your bike fouls plugs or your just tired of messing with jets? Do you just want to be different and rub it in your buddies faces (who doesn’t like that)? If so, slap on a Lectron, slap on a smile and go ride! Enjoy your bike the way it’s supposed to run.
What does it all mean?
-Perfect jetting at all temperatures. All elevations
-Throw the brass away! Never change another jet
-Increased fuel economy. Don’t ruin your perfect day because of low fuel
-Smoother, more usable power, bottom to top
-Made in North America. Let’s support each other!
If your model isn’t listed, please contact us.
**NOTE: IF YOUR DIRT BIKE HAS A THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR simply follow the plug up to the harness and disconnect it. It is not required for use with a Lectron. It is recommended that you cover the plug in electrical tape to prevent dirt from entering it.
The adjustment tool is highly recommended for easy tuning.